No matter how early I wake up to get in a 60 min workout it seems my little trio wake up soon after... So there I am busting my butt while hearing "mommy can I have..?" Or pausing a minute to give a hungry baby a snack, throwing baby girl's hair up in a bun or pausing to figure out what my son did to almost burn down the house?!!?! My little scientist likes to experiment, especially when mommy is not looking.
Most days are quite noisy, but no matter what I STILL DO WHAT I GOTTA DO in a short window of time and AND PUSHHHH!! It pays off when my husband tells me that "I'm lookin good!" I've adjusted to love the process... My family is the BOMB!!!!
"CRAVING the end result so INTENSELY the work becomes irrelevant."
#nothinkingallowed #relentless #momof3 #momzrock #BeingFITisalifestyle #ROCKonMamaz
#nothinkingallowed #relentless #momof3 #momzrock #BeingFITisalifestyle #ROCKonMamaz
No comments:
Post a Comment