Sunday, February 12, 2017

"........I will hold you up with my Victorious right hand."

This is that piece of the verse that I focused on when the nights were so dark, so scary and so EXCRUCIATING. As a mother I felt my only option was to believe and fight for my daughter's well being. This was by far the hardest moment I've ever experienced and I just THANK God for being so true to his Word! And THANK you all for praying with me... ❤

The night I found this scripture I was so broken. I googled "healing scriptures" and this was the first one that popped up. Without being picky I just snatched it up and started praying. All throughout the day, every day and especially when doubt tried to creep in.....

Don't ever stop believing! And don't ever settle for the Doctor's report when GOD has the final say! You pray your scripture and believe His word UNTIL THE FINAL END! Period.

Now look at my beautiful baby girl... This picture was taken 4 weeks after the accident.



#Isaiah41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment