I used to get frustrated when I tried to make this this and make that that, but now I have a 2 year toddler aka BUSY BODY and socially active and adolescent 8 and 10 year olds... Busy job, business dreams, a marriage that's worth fighting for, (it ain't always t.v show fun, especially when your going through the storms of life, the enemy will try to make enemies.)
Anyway, I had to come to grips with this is just going to have to be that and that is just going to have to be this... Flexibility allows you to reposition therefore allowing you to reach beyond your own parameters. Imagine that for a second because you can always stretch further than what you sometimes want.
Don't be in such a hurry that you miss out on what you're learning. Step by step gets you closer to your mark. Be patient and trust the process. The process is what creates the confident-strong-YOU. Through all the rocky roads, twists, hills, long stretches-- I can honestly say, I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment